Transferring files using S Beam
Want to transfer information to other phones using S Beam? It's easy, but you need to turn on S Beam before you can use this function.
1. Select option
- Tap Apps.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Transfer contact, go to 1a.
- Transfer picture or video clip, go to 1b.
- Transfer audio file, go to 1c.
1a - Transfer contact
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the Contacts tab.
- Tap the required contact.
1b - Transfer picture or video clip
- Tap Gallery.
- Go to the required folder.
- Tap the required picture or the required video clip.
1c - Transfer audio file
- Tap Music player.
- Tap the required category at the top of the display.
- Go to the required audio file.
- Tap the required audio file.
2. Transfer files using S Beam
- Hold your mobile phone and the receiving mobile phone back to back.
- When Touch to beam is displayed, tap anywhere on the display to start the transfer.
- Follow the instructions on the display to finish the transfer.
- Tap to return to standby mode.