- First use
- Using my mobile phone
- Sound settings
- Display settings
- Security codes
- Software update
- SIM lock
Calls and contacts
- Diverting calls to another number
- Answering a call on my mobile phone
- Making a call with my mobile phone
- Making a call with hidden caller identification
- Using speed dialing on my mobile phone
- Turning caller identification on my mobile phone on or off
- Using call waiting on my mobile phone
- Making a video call with my mobile phone
- Turning call waiting on my mobile phone on or off
- Call restrictions
Office and leisure
Camera, pictures and video clips
- Sending pictures and video clips from my mobile phone
- Uploading pictures or video clips to social network sites
- Using my mobile phone camera
- Transferring pictures and video clips from my mobile phone to my computer
- Viewing pictures and video clips on my mobile phone
- Using the video recorder on my mobile phone
- GPS, maps and navigation
- Voice control (S Voice)
- Connecting mobile phone and computer
- Data usage
Global online services
- Google Maps
What's not working
- Getting started
- Making calls
- Sounds and display
- Office and leisure
Transferring files using S Beam
Want to transfer information to other phones using S Beam? It's easy, but you need to turn on S Beam before you can use this function.
1. Select option
- Tap Apps.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Transfer contact, go to 1a.
- Transfer picture or video clip, go to 1b.
- Transfer audio file, go to 1c.
1b - Transfer picture or video clip
1c - Transfer audio file
2. Transfer files using S Beam
- Hold your mobile phone and the receiving mobile phone back to back.
- When Touch to beam is displayed, tap anywhere on the display to start the transfer.
- Follow the instructions on the display to finish the transfer.
- Tap the Home key to return to standby mode.