- First use
- Using my mobile phone
- Sound settings
- Display settings
- Security codes
- Software update
- SIM lock
Calls and contacts
- Diverting calls to another number
- Using speed dialing on my mobile phone
- Answering a call on my mobile phone
- Making a call with hidden caller identification
- Making a call with my mobile phone
- Turning caller identification on my mobile phone on or off
- Using call waiting on my mobile phone
- Making a video call with my mobile phone
- Turning call waiting on my mobile phone on or off
- Call restrictions
Office and leisure
Camera, pictures and video clips
- Uploading pictures or video clips to social network sites
- Sending pictures and video clips from my mobile phone
- Using my mobile phone camera
- Transferring pictures and video clips from my mobile phone to my computer
- Viewing pictures and video clips on my mobile phone
- Using the video recorder on my mobile phone
- GPS, maps and navigation
- Voice control (S Voice)
- Connecting mobile phone and computer
- Data usage
Global online services
- Google Maps
What's not working
- Getting started
- Making calls
- Sounds and display
- Office and leisure
Answering a call on my mobile phone
Follow these easy instructions to answer a call.
1. Choose option
- Choose one of the following options:
- Answer call, go to 1a.
- Reject call, go to 1b.
- Silence the incoming call alert, go to 1c.
1a - Answer call
- Tap the accept call icon and drag the icon right.
1b - Reject call
- Tap the reject call icon and drag the icon left.
When you reject a call, the caller will hear a busy signal or be diverted to your voicemail.
1c - Silence the incoming call alert
- Tap the upper or lower part of the Volume key when you get a call.
- The incoming call alert is silenced.
- If you take no further action after silencing the incoming call alert, the call continues until the caller disconnects or the call is diverted to your voicemail.
You can silence the incoming call alert if you don't want to answer or reject the call right away. Afterwards, you can still answer or reject the call.