- First use
- Using my mobile phone
- Sound settings
- Display settings
- Security codes
- Software update
- SIM lock
Calls and contacts
- Making a call with hidden caller identification
- Turning call waiting on my mobile phone on or off
- Using speed dialing on my mobile phone
- Using call waiting on my mobile phone
- Turning caller identification on my mobile phone on or off
- Making a call with my mobile phone
- Diverting calls to another number
- Making a video call with my mobile phone
- Answering a call on my mobile phone
- Call restrictions
Office and leisure
- Camera, pictures and video clips
- GPS, maps and navigation
- Voice control (S Voice)
- Connecting mobile phone and computer
- Data usage
Global online services
- Google Maps
What's not working
- Basic functions and settings
- Calls and voicemail
- SMS, MMS and email
- Entertainment and internet
- Connection to other devices
Backing up the phone memory on my mobile phone
If you want to update the software on your mobile phone, it's recommended you back up the phone memory.
1. Install Samsung Kies
- Go to www.samsung.com on your computer.
- Find the download section on the website to download Samsung Kies.
- Download and install Samsung Kies.
2. Connect mobile phone and computer
- Connect the data cable to the phone socket and to the computer's USB port.